1/2 cup rice vinegar, divided
4 tbsp sesame oil, divided
1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
8 pack Aquamar Shredded Surimi
4 oz sushi grade salmon, diced
2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
3/4 tbsp peeled and finely grated ginger
1 tsp raw honey
2 cups cooked long-grain brown rice
¼ purple cabbage, shredded
2 radishes thinly sliced
½ cucumber, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
½ carrot, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
1 scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal (white and light green parts)
1 avocado, cubed
1 red chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
1/4 cup shelled edamame
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp vinegar, ½ tbsp sesame oil and sesame seeds. Add tuna to bowl with marinade and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Use another medium bowl and whisk together 2 tbsp vinegar and ½ tbsp. sesame oil. Add shredded surimi and toss to coat. Refrigerate as well.
3. Whisk together remaining vinegar, remaining sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and honey.
4. Assemble bowls: Drizzle some of the dressing over cooked rice and toss to mix.
5. Divide rice between bowls.
6. Top each bowl with the shredded surimi, and surround with the other ingredients
(marinated tuna, cucumber, carrots, radishes, scallions, red cabbage, avocados, red chili pepper and edamame)
7. Drizzle dressing over bowls.