3 packages Aquamar Haddock Seafood Tenders
12 oz Hericot Verts, fresh, blanched and chilled
6 oz. Olives, mixed
3 Eggs, hard-boiled, sliced
Baby Gold Potato Salad * See Below
Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette* See Below
Baby Gold Potato Salad (Ingredients)
24 oz. Potatoes, baby gold or fingerling
½ cup + 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise, Dukes®
2 ea. Onion, green, chopped
½ cup Celery, sm. dice
1/3 cup Pepper, red bell, sm. dice
½ cup Onion, Spanish, minced
1.5 tsp. Mustard, whole grain
¾ tsp. Vinegar, apple cider
1 tsp. Salt, sea
1 tsp. Pepper, black, ground
3 tbsp. Chives, fresh, chopped
1 tbsp. Parsley, curly, chopped
1 tbsp. Basil, fresh, chopped
Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette (Ingredients)
½ cup Lemon juice, fresh squeezed Zest of 1 lemon
½ cup Shallot, fresh, chopped
3 ea. Garlic cloves
2 teaspoons Mustard, Dijon
1 tsp. Salt, sea
1.5 tsp. Thyme leaves, fresh
1 tbsp. Honey
2/3 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
1. Prepare Potato Salad and Vinaigrette, refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Plate potato salad, 9-10 green beans, 3-4 seafood tenders, olives, and sliced eggs.
3. Drizzle seafood tenders and green beans generously with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Baby Gold Potato Salad (Directions)
Boil potatoes until fork tender (approx. 12-15 min), drain well and cool on sheet tray in refrigerator. Mix dressing ingredients until well blended. Add cooled potatoes and blend while slightly mashing a small portion of the potatoes to thicken the dressing. Refrigerate for up to 6 days.
Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette (Directions)
1. In food processor, add all ingredients except oil to bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Drizzle olive oil into mixture while blending to emulsify.
3. Store refrigerated until ready to use.